Submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experiments or theories. Articles submitted to the Conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style and are subject to both review and editing.
You can publish the manuscript and deliver oral or poster presentation on ERMI 2021, in addition your manuscript will be published in the proceedings. Please submit Full-length manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
If you don't have publication purpose, please submit an abstract. You will only deliver a presentation on ERMI 2021, but the presented manuscript will NOT be published.
If you don't want to submit any articles, please just register as listener. You can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making presentation nor having paper published.
Please submit the formated article to Electronic Submission System.
1. English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented in English.
2. Pages should follow the conference format.
3. Regular papers are allowed to 5 pages, extra pages will incur additional charges(US$50/RMB300/per page) paid at registration time. The abstract submission should be 200-400 words.
4. The excellent abstract should answer the following questions;
What do I want to do?
How do I did it?
What results did I get and what conclusions can I draw?
What is new and original in this paper?
5. ERMI 2021 invites researchers and engineers from all related disciplines to submit research papers and special sessions proposals. All submissions are peer reviewed.
The submission will be confirmed immediately by the EasyChair system. To ensure receipt of all correspondence from the conference secretary, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as acceptable emails to receive.
1. Academic Ethics
Only work that has not been previously published at the time of the conference will be considered. Besides, ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
2. Review and Notification
The submissions will be subject to a double-blind peer review for technical merit, significance, relevance to the topics, etc. For acceptance or rejection, the authors will receive the result from email@example.com
by the notification date.
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted and accepted papers will be published in Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (AEBMR) ISSN 2352-5428, which will be submitted for indexing in Web of Science CPCI-SSH.